The Charlotte Lozier Institute (CLI) recently published a new chart detailing whether the eight leading COVID-19 vaccine candidates supported by Operation Warp Speed are produced or tested using cells derived from abortions. The vaccine candidates evaluated are those produced by Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, Novavax, Sanofi/GSK, Inovio, and Merck.
• See chart here: https://bit.ly/2W43CnX
CLI’s analysis found that most vaccine candidates did not use abortion-derived cell lines in their production. Several used abortion-derived cell lines in laboratory testing, or their use in testing could not be determined.
On today’s episode of The Mark Harrington Show, Mark interviews CLI Vice President Dr. David Prentice.
Dr. Prentice answers these questions:
• How do viruses attack us, and how vaccines are made and work to defend us? • What about the ethics of vaccine development; what are the areas of concern?
• Charlotte Lozier Institute has published a chart with lots of information on the COVID-19 vaccines. What are some of the key features and what should people focus on?
• For these vaccines, you highlight both Production as well as Testing of the vaccines; what’s the difference?
• The Warp Speed program was designed to produce vaccines against COVID-19 quickly; should we be concerned about the speed, especially now that we have two vaccines being review for approval?
CLI’s expert scientific analysis finds that many leading vaccine candidates supported by Operation Warp Speed do not use abortion-derived cell lines in their production. This is encouraging news.
Unfortunately, some vaccine developers have unnecessarily put American families in a difficult position by choosing to use controversial human fetal cell lines in production or testing, or by a lack of transparency.
The Mark Harrington Show is on Mark’s Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube accounts. Mark’s show is broadcast on Salem radio in Columbus, OH (WRFD) 880am, Cincinnati, OH (WCVX) 1160am, and the podcast is available on Apple Podcasts, Youtube, Periscope, Podbean, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, and other social media platforms.
Facebook Personal – https://www.facebook.com/MarkCreatedEqual
Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/TheMarkHarringtonShow/
Youtube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2kM_Q0sgCk9iVWAg8HNSFQ
Twitter – https://twitter.com/mharringtonlive
iTunes – https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/activist-radio-mark-harrington/id827982678
Google Play – https://play.google.com/music/listen?u=0#/ps/Ii2i6elyevshicbfmc5263zq2ga
Website – https://markharrington.org
Podbean – https://createdequal.podbean.com